Samsung m2070 series (including Wi-Fi) work with Ubuntu easily. You need to add their driver by adding new source either via GUI
- Edit the repository settings (e.g., “Software& Updates” go to “Other Software” -> “ADD”) to add:
deb http://www.bchemnet.com/suldr/ debian extra
- or by issuing this command:
sudo bash -c 'echo "deb http://www.bchemnet.com/suldr/ debian extra" >> /etc/apt/sources.list'
- add signature by running:
sudo apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys FB510D557CC3E840
- update apt repository:
sudo apt update
- install Samsung m2070 drivers (as of end of 2017)
sudo apt install suld-driver-4.00.39
- You may run SimpleScan (already installed with Ubuntu by default) to scan and check your printers to see it’s status.
- P.S. If you want a specific version of drivers to be installed you may run the following command to see versions available for install:
apt search suld